Friday, June 13, 2008

Not Another Political Post

This is not one of those ranty political posts. Although it could be because this is my blog and all. I am having a hard time getting behind any candidate. No one really excites me. (Don't tell my husband).

I really do not think anyone is going to get in there and make super huge changes that effect my everyday life. No one is going to become president and over night all of these sky rocketing prices are going to drop. Gas is never going to $.99 a gallon ever again, and I will not even start on the grocery bill.

I hate all this pointless guesstimating on the news about who is going to win where and all that crap. Can't we just wait until November and let it just be a surprise. I wonder how much these people are getting paid to sit and discuss the same thing over and over again. I bet they don't cringe at the grocery store.

And please don't get me started on this affiliation thing. This is why I could never be president. Not that ever would want to be.

So don't expect me to promote any one. I could care less who you vote for, because in all reality I don't think it will make a difference. But don't get me wrong. GO VOTE! People died for this right.

No comments: