Tuesday, June 17, 2008

14 Months!


Happy 14th month B-day, Little S! I love you more everyday.


I was reminded of this little milestone last night when Sears Portrait Studio called just like they do every month on the 16th to remind me. What would I do with out Sears? I could never remember how old my child is.


Little S has marked this month by learning to say "Poop" and does it immediately after she finishes. Mr. B suggested we start potty training. I am not sure I am ready to tackle that goal right away. I feel like I just finished with L.


S's personality is starting to come out strong. I think she is going to be a tom boy. She loves being outside and heads straight for the dirt. She also loves rocks and thinks they are food. I am scared she may break some teeth.


1 comment:

Tip Junkie said...

I have 3 boys and would love a girl. She's adorable!! You lucky momma.