Thursday, June 5, 2008

Trying this again

So, I really am going to do this blogging thing this time. I have started blogs before, not kept up with them, deleted them in haste and then regretted it. So I am doing this for real this time. This won't be like all those other projects I start and give up on.

So here is a little about me. I am a mom to two little princesses. We shall call them L & S and married to a wonderful man Mr. B, who is crazy. People can testify to this other than me. We also have a crazy dog, (actually craziness is a pre-req. for living in our house) named Roscoe. He use to be our baby, but then like always a baby came along and ruined that for him. I work part-time evenings at a college, and I have also ventured into a little online store. It is just in its conception, but I will share it with the blog world when things are up and running. It is another project that I promise to stick with.

Enough for now, I swear I will be back!

No comments: