Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Male French Braids?

Once in awhile, I see a person and really want to go up and ask them if I can take their picture. They would make excellent blogging material. I saw said person on my way to the bank this morning.

A few streets over, there was a group of people congregating around a lime green, old car. I really know nothing about cars, so I won't even venture to guess on the make, but I would say it was a least 30 years old. In this group of people, my eye was immediately drawn to a tall, lanky man. He had a french braid. And not just any french braid, one that ended at the top of his neck with a scraggly pony tail.

I try not to be judgemental, but sometimes it is hard not to be. When are people going to wake up and realize it is 2008, not 1988. IMO, the only people who should be allowed to wear french braids are little girls and old women. If you are male this is never acceptable.

Now don't you wish I had enough never to stop and ask to take his picture. Just so that you could also be witness to why french braids are not acceptable for men.

No comments: