Monday, October 6, 2008

Not Me Monday #3

The late edition because I am slacking today, or should I say "not slacking."

1. I certainly did not leave the baskets full of clean clothes (from last week) untouched all week and allow my husband to rummage through them to find what he needed.
2. I did not fix mac and cheese and slice apples at 10:30 am this morning, feed my kiddos lunch and proceed to put little s down for her nap at 11 am this morning. What kind of mother would I be if I was so selfish to need the quiet time and take advantage of my kids time telling abilities.
3. I did not make my kids eat in their booster seats with the trays attached just so that they would not mess up my clean table cloth. I really do not mind washing it everyday. I also do not have my three year old convinced that you can not eat without a bib. I would be just as bad as Kate Gosselin if I did not allow my child to eat smearing everything across her stain free clothes.
4. I have not bribed Miss L with candy/desserts all week to eat a lot if not all her meals. She has not proceeded to almost clean her plate every time. Seriously what kind of mom bribes her kid to eat.

No comments: