Friday, November 14, 2008

The Good, The Bad & All The In Between

Today has started a little strange. I will start by saying that I was in shock after reading this blog last night. I can not imagine what she going through. Kaycee has popped in my head multiple times since then and when she does I say a prayer for her. If this is not one of your blog regulars, you should add it to your list.





We did the whole "school" routine this morning. Not sure that I have covered this before, but "school" is really and exercise class at the mall for 2-5 year olds. It is $2.50 for an hour class. I had to run by the ATM for cash to pay for the class on the way. Apparently I did not put my card back in my wallet, and it fell between my legs. I figured this out at the mall when I went to pay for a shirt and it was not there. Luckily I had enough cash, but I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest as we ran back to the car, praying it was there. It was in plain sight laying on the drivers seat.





I went to sign up for a booth for a craft show next weekend. They lost one of there locations and trying to cram everyone into one building. So there is a waiting list. I was not in the mood to pay $50 to be on a waiting list since there are a few other things I want to check out first.





Everywhere we went today my baby proved that she was Miss Independent. Little s fought with all her might not to have to get in her stroller. She refused to ride in the cart. I did let her walk some and for the most part she stays pretty close and tries to hold hands. I am just not ready for her to be so big. She is only 18 months old, but thinks she can do everything her big sis does.





On our way home we hit the McDonald's drive through. I got to the window to pay and the guy said, "It's your lucky day. The lady in front of you paid for your food." I did not believe him and thought he was just joking, but he wasn't. I can not figure out who it could be. So if for some reason you did this, and you drive a white mustang GT - Thank you so much! You made my day. I really feel like I owe someone, a pay it forward type thing. So I am sure the opportunity will present itself.

And for a little Friday Foto Fun, here are my girls sleeping together last night. They are really starting to become inseparable. I hope they always are so close. No judging the 3 1/2 year old with a binky. We have tried, really tried. But I also like to sleep, and this is the only way we do it decently.

No comments: