Thursday, April 9, 2009

What do I do?

Miss L just found part of some goodies the Easter Bunny dropped off hidden in my laundry room. It is a small item money wise but a big item in the amount of space that it takes up in the basket. What do I do?
These are the ideas I have come up with so far. Keep in mind she is only 4 but has an excellent memory. I am not ready to give up the whole Easter bunny/Santa stuff yet.
  • Go ahead and just give it to her, maybe save it for a day she is being good as a reward.
  • Put it in the basket anyway and make up some elaborate story about how the bunny dropped it off early.
  • Give it to her on Easter and say it is a surprise from Mom and Dad.

I guess I need to become a better hider. She is a snoopy one. But glad I caught her when I did, she was pretty close to the rest of the loot. And I am not sure I could go out and buy all new stuff.

No comments: