Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Bullet Style Randomness

  • Moving truck just pulled in front of rental house across the street. Will see how lucky we are this time. It is usually hit or miss, but no one ever stays for long. I am about the be nosey and spy from my front window.
  • My kids got up at 5:45 this morning. I had great intentions to do laundry today. Not so much now. little s started acting crazy so she is down for an early nap. I can't handle that, however she did use the potty once today. I guess we will try again when she wakes up.
  • I have been sucked into facebook lately. So I have neglected the blogging world and twitter. I never can balance everything. It is usually one at a time. Maybe I will be back around soon.
  • I need to catch up on "What's for dinner" I have a few recipes to post although I haven't been cooking much. Easy stuff and grilling are just two reasons to love summer. Plus lots of friends and family having BBQ's make things pretty easy.
  • The 4th kinda sucked. It rained off and on all day. I had great plans of taking the girls to a park that puts flags up everywhere and taking their pics all dressed up. But the rain canceled those plans. After a family BBQ/swim party, we came home and the girls were exhausted. Our neighbors were out shooting fireworks. Mr. B and Miss L headed over. Thanks goodness Miss L got tired when she did and came home because a few minutes later a fight broke out. I am not lying. Mr. B was a oblivious to this until the very end thank goodness. It really was between the dad and son but got blown out of proportion. But the cops got called and the dad was arrested. Then an hour later some more fighting and the cops came back. I really need to move. They aren't that of people so it was a pretty shocking situation. I am just glad my girls were safe in their beds.

No comments: