Friday, August 28, 2009

A Little Preggo Update

I had my 37 week dr appt. this morning. I am dilated to 2, which isn't really a big deal to me since I have played this game two times before. Both times before I made it all the way to 4 and sat there for a week.

I am only sleeping about an hour or two at a time. This little man gravitates to the side that I am laying on and puts all his weight on my ribs or hip. So I usually wake up and have to flip which is a workout by itself and then try to fall back asleep.

I am also not the best mom these days. It is fend for yourself around here. Which works for a 4 year old, but not so much for a 2 year old. I remember these days with Miss L when I was pregnant with little s, but I don't remember her being such a challenge. It is amazing the difference in kids. I keep telling myself that things will be better once he gets here, I will be able to do things once again. I know I will be sleep deprived, but I can bend over and lift my kids without feeling like I am going to pop.

5 days until preschool starts for Miss L. Not preggo related, but I think I am more excited than she is.

Only a few more days to enter my baby poll.

1 comment:

Dana said...

I feel for you....I am not so comfy myself these days. I'm SO hot and I feel like my feet are turning into balloons. Realistically, they're not but they feel SO hot and puffy. Even my lips feel puffy. What's really killing me right now is heartburn. UGH! I can't wait to have him so I can feel semi normal again! It's so much easier when your body is your own!