Friday, September 4, 2009

He's Coming...

Headed to the hospital at 7pm tonight for an induction. I have been so miserable the last few days, and I went to my appt. this morning asking to be induced next week (thinking Wed). I have been having contraction 10 minutes apart since Tues. afternoon. The doc's response, "How about tonight?" Which actually works out better since we have grandparents off all weekend. So arrangements have been made for the girls all weekend, I have clothes laid out for everything just need to put them in a bag. However, for about the last 2 hours, my contractions have gotten stronger and all I really want to do is lay down and take a nap. That is so not happening when I sit here and think about the laundry and dishes I should be doing.

But I will be holding a little baby boy sometime tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Dana said...

HOLY smokes! Already??! Man, I guess my prediction of the 12 was WAY off! Good luck! I will say a prayer that all goes well. Can't wait to see him!