Monday, June 16, 2008

Mini-Vaca





So our trip was pretty relaxing and enjoyable. Not too much whining and lots of sunshine. We headed out around noon on Saturday, did a little shopping and hit the water park at the magic time of half price. I know, we are cheap but when you are taking a 3 and 1 year old to a water park, it is hard to justify $60.

Also, water parks are great for the self image. You would think it would be the opposite. But not around here. I felt great keeping up with two little ones in my tankini. I have come to the understanding that I will never have that 16-21 year old never popped a kid out stomach again. I am ok with this. I would rather have the two adorable munchkins that I have now than that perfect stomach. I will however keep said stomach covered when in public. Others do not have as much sense. I saw some pretty interesting sights and glad that I had on my big sunglasses so I could stare, as I threw up a little in my mouth. I did see some cute, cute tankinis. Didn't they invent these for moms?


Sunday, we packed up and headed to the lake and played on the beach. Which was fun minus all the dead fish and a grumpy dad on Father's Day. I had to let it slide since it was his day, but he was acting like a girl. So while he was pouting and sitting on the towels, I told him to grab the camera and take a couple of pictures. I can not believe the first picture of me I am posting on my blog is in my swim suit. Good thing it's not to close. Wouldn't want to scare you away. Sorry, but you won't be getting the up close shot of my crotch I found on my camera. Thanks Mr. B, that was a nice surprise. We fed the girls some snacks. Stopped and ate at TGIFridays. Yum! and headed home so we could visit my Dad.

So for what will probably be our one and only mini-vaca this summer, we enjoyed ourselves.

No comments: