Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Naptime for Mom, NOT

Both girls went down for their nap relatively easy today. I was pretty tired since Mr. B was out of town for work last night, and I was the one who had to get up 5,000 times with the girls last night. So I decided to lay down on the couch for an hour and take a nap. Something I only remember doing about twice since S has been here.

Wouldn't you know it. I have not seen the usual neighborhood boys all summer. They seem to be getting older and suspect discovered video games. They have always seemed to congregate next door, because I think the cool parents live there. Well, they were in the driveway between the two houses during nap time today. And those firework stands that I noticed this morning popped up over night in parking lots, those boys discovered those too.

No wonder I don't try and take naps.

No comments: