Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mommyjuvinated

It is 1:10 pm. Our sitter will be here at 2:30. I am still in my pajamas. I don't really want to get ready today. I've spent hours sitting in the floor and playing with little s. I have been a huge slacker when it comes to getting things done around the house. I have new bows to list on my website, but I seem to be in no rush. All of my laundry baskets are full with clean clothes that need to be hung and folded. It is like Big L left, and my motivation went with her.

I keep telling myself that this is like a vacation. I should be Mommyjuvinated (I just made that up, don't you like?) when she returns tomorrow, and all the other can wait. Let's just hope she brings my motivation home with her.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I finally found my motivation a couple of hours ago!! have a good one!