Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A little funk

I have not been blogging my heart out lately for a few reasons.
  • Mr. B has been reading my blog for the last few weeks. So now I have nowhere to rant about him. He always takes offense to things I say because he takes them the wrong way.
  • I can think of great things to blog about while I am in the shower, and it sounds perfect in there. Sort of like my singing. But once that water is off, the thoughts completely escape my brain. I need a voice recorder in there.
  • little s now refuses to go to sleep before 10:30 or 11 every night. There goes my blog time.
  • Mr. B was on vacay all last week. He thought I should be his entertainment committee. Everyday he asked me what are we going to do today. "Umm. I don't know what you are going to do, but I am going to clean your mess from yesterday."
  • I guess I am just in some kind of PMS funk right now. And for your sanity, I will not make you listen my rants and whining. You probably wouldn't come back.

So I hope to get back on track this week. Maybe even a post with some substance, but I wouldn't risk any money on it. Hope your week is going great so far.

1 comment:

AFRo said...

Maybe we could start a 10 step program on how to NOT be a slacker on your blogging? I feel your pain honey... it's tough to be all inspired when you feel like you've been run over by a truck and all you want to do is vent, but you can't do it honestly because one too many people knows your "bloggy little secret."