Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sunny Days

I took the girls to Sesame Street Live on Sunday. It was very last minute. Meaning, I was reading the paper online at 12:30 and saw the show started at 1:30. We didn't have anything to do, and that sounded like fun. No one had eaten lunch yet, so we filled up on a gigantic bucket of popcorn at the show. It was the only thing I could carry along with little s and hold Miss L's hand. Not too many pics since little s figured out how to scream at the top of her lungs last week, so she decided to test it out and see if Elmo could hear here. Miss L was really only interested in Abby, we aren't big Sesame watchers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! I hope everyone had fun! I took E. to see the Doodlebops last fall--the biggest waste of $130 ever! She liked the show, but really? She would have enjoyed watching the $12 DVD just as much.

Kiki and Lele said...

Thanks for the comment, good luck with the contest!