Monday, September 29, 2008

Not Me Monday - #2

It's that time again....
1. I did not do laundry all week only to leave it in over flowing baskets in my basement all week.
2. I did not only do half of the dishes from dinner last night because that was all that would fit in the dishwasher.
3. I did not stay at work late on Friday night so that Mr. B would have to wrestle the girls into PJs and get them ready for bed all by himself because I was to pooped to deal with it.
4. I certainly did not ignore Mr. B this morning when he told me that little s was awake as he was getting ready for work. I then did not tell him as he brought her to me in bed on his way out the door that she wasn't even fussing yet.
Up next is my 100th post with a giveaway!!! You can enter here.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great Not Me's and your princesses are beautiful!

Weeksie50 said...

Your girls are to cute.. I like your blog it is so pretty..

funny not mes..