Thursday, October 30, 2008

Exciting Morning

Guess who I went to see today! Sarah Palin! We waited forever to get in the building to finally be rushed in at the last minute so the place would look full when she spoke. I will just say that she is much smaller than she appears on TV.
Now, I have tried not to get political on this blog. But this was an exciting event and something that I felt I should share. I will also say that I have read many of your political posts, and although I have disagreed, I have kept my mouth shut. I am a born and raised republican, I am proud to be one. Nothing you could say could change my mind, so lets be nice here. I will listen to your comments and will allow any that are arguing issues. The minute this turns ugly, and we all know with politics it can, the discussion will be closed.

2 comments:

Maternal Mirth said...

Even though we differ, I still send you bloggy love for GETTING INVOLVED :)

And isn't that what this country is all about? Embracing differences and individual freedoms?

Now, if only the politicians were as nice and open-minded as we are ... :) One can dream...

This Mom said...

If she is someone you Really wanted to hear speak I think that it is AWESOME you had the chance. That is what this country is about everybody being able to have their opinion and voice it. We may not always agree but at the end of the day we are one country.

United we stand DIVIDED we will FALL.