Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Things They are a Changing....

My Thursday happenings that I mentioned earlier actually happened this afternoon.

I put in my resignation at work today. I am going to be a real SAHM! I am excited about this, but also a little nervous. The nervousness comes from change, but I feel a lot less stressed since I talked with my boss today and had that weight lifted off my shoulders.

Next I must tell my sitter. Not looking forward to that one.


I still have one more exciting thing happening tomorrow, so check in for that.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Congrats on becoming a stay at home mom! I left my job(of 15 years) a year ago. I was so nervous that I would not be able to afford it or that I would not like it. Let me tell you, it has been great. I love being the one teaching my kids and seeing their "firsts". Greeting my boys after school and just hanging out with them is amazing. It's never boring that's for sure. Well, good luck:)

Maternal Mirth said...

I am soooo jealous ... I may be darling, but I still have to clock in every weekday morning for a job I loathe.

I wish you all the bestest with the bestest job in the whole world :)

Perksofbeingme said...

Thanks so much for the comment you left me. I'm sure you'll figure out what to tell your sitter. And after all you can still use her when you want to have some alone time. So she's not completely out of a job. Thanks again.