Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Good Morning Take 2

Good Morning! We are on round 2 this morning. Little s got up at 3:30 am and decided not to go back to sleep. Miss L got up at 6:30 which is not out of the realm of normal. Around 7:30 I could no longer take anymore. They were both cranky and tired. Little s has gotten out of a decent sleeping pattern and into a bad one. So my intentions were to keep her awake until 11 and let her take a 3 hour nap so she would go to bed before 11 pm. But at 7:30 she wasn't taking it any more. I went to lay her in her bed and she was asleep when her head hit the pillow. I went into the living room and turned a movie on for Miss L. I told her it was too early so go back to sleep. Which she actually did. I went back to bed and just woke up and about to go wake the girls back up.

Let's hope everyone is in a good mood this time around. No big plans today, just a bunch of stressful work stuff.

No comments: