Thursday, October 9, 2008

Rosebella

Every where we have been the last two weeks, Miss L has gone up to complete strangers and said, "My name is Rosebella." It is driving me nuts. She even insists that I call her "Rosebella." I can not figure out where she came up with this name. Just in case you didn't catch that, her name is not Rosebella. I will give you a hint, her real name starts with a "L".

I just think that one of the perks of getting kicked in the ribs, losing ten pounds from morning sickness that was really around the clock sickness, having my lady parts exposed to half a hospital in their ugliest condition, and taking care of her for 18+ years is getting to call her the name that I selected. Just the way I thought this whole having a child thing should work.

No offense if your name is Rosebella.

No comments: