Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I Need an Excuse

I made the trek to the post office this afternoon. Thanks to a viciously barking dog who can not hurt a fly, we only receive mail at a PO box. I use to love getting mail, and now I dread it. So having a PO box is nice since I only have to face the bills once or twice a week. Along with all the Christmas sale adds were some mixed blessings today.

  1. A sweet thank you note from my last giveaway winner Diane. It was a nice surprise.
  2. A check from my survey. Thanks Sasha for suggesting it.
  3. My jury duty notice for TOMORROW!

So if you have any ideas of things I can say to get me out of there quickly tomorrow, please leave me a comment. I'm looking for some good unbelievable stuff, so come on people be creative. And I am sure that if you leave a comment that is beyond hilarious I will send you a little prize. Some one should find joy in my performance of this dreadful civic duty.

1 comment:

Perksofbeingme said...

Your daughter is pregnant and you're being filmed for a TV show because of how surprising/amazing/unbelievable it is that your little girl is pregnant. (probably not what you want to think about but you said get creative. It's the only thing I can think of while taking a break from paper writing).