Sunday, October 18, 2009

Just One Reason That I Love Fall

Once the weather starts to cool off and that chill hits the air, this little canister finds its way from the back of my cabinet to an easily accessible spot on my counter.
Really though, who has a canister specifically for instant hot chocolate? Yep, that would be me. I sure can't pass up steaming hot chocolate (made with milk of course) on a cold day or evening or just when the mood strikes. Do you share my love for hot chocolate?
In some other news, did you know this precious girl turned 2 1/2 yesterday. I can't believe she has been here for so long. I wish that I only had a fourth of her energy. This is my wild child indeed.
And just because I know everyone loves pictures of adorable baby boys, here's one for you to swoon over. I just love those lips and chubby cheeks and soft wispy hair and blue eyes and silky soft skin and baby smell. Oh wait, you can't see all that.

No comments: