Sunday, August 24, 2008

Boring,but Productive

A boring weekend, but lots of accomplishments. So just to prove here's a post with pictures.
Saturday:
I spent yesterday working on items for Once Upon A Dream. It has been awhile since I have devoted some time to my online store. I made 8 korker bows and also started working on initial bow holders.


Mr. B kept asking why these letters. They are just ones I have picked up at places on sale or clearance. I have been meaning to do these for awhile, but just haven't gotten a lot of time to work on them. These are for sale, but mostly just for examples.

I also made these for the girls door. I have had them for quite awhile, but haven't been able to decide what to do with them. The S actually has a pink dot pattern on it.
I made this korker for little s to match these onesies I got for her for winter. It is actually one of my favorites that I made yesterday.

Sunday:
Mr. B left for work this morning around 5:30 am and won't be home until at least 9 pm. He took my car since I didn't have any plans, and has to drive a pretty good distance. I think I remember him asking if I wanted him to take the car seats out of my car. I guess I told him no, so we definitely won't be going anywhere today.
I have spent most of the morning getting these listed on in my store. So to keep the girls entertained while I did this, I turned a movie on.

I am really not so sure what is so mesmerizing about this guy, but this is girls for at least 15 minutes this morning.

On the agenda for the afternoon is a nap for little s and playdoh time for Miss L. I am going to try and get some laundry done, pick up the house, and get the recyclables ready for pickup tomorrow. So see a pretty boring weekend, but I did get a lot accomplished.

No comments: