Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's been a long day....

AHHH! There is finally a moment of peace and quiet around here, and the girls aren't even in bed yet. We have been stuck inside for two days straight due to ice and snow. No we didn't have any plans, but there is something about not being able to go anywhere that really stresses me out. I enjoy my freedom to be able to go. I also have not worked since last Friday for an hour. I am starting to get a taste of this SAHM stuff, but I will like it better when we can go do stuff.

I ordered my Christmas present yesterday, and we picked it up at Best Buy. Mr. B made me although I told him exactly what I wanted. He said he did want to hear me complain or not use it when he got the wrong thing. I got a pink IPod nano, which I have to wrap and put under the tree. So I have spent the day trying to figure out how to wire the thing into my car. I think I have it figured out, parts and everything. I am just a little scared to remove parts of my dash. I have also loaded all the CDs I could find onto my laptop. All I have to do on Christmas is sync my IPod, and we are ready for our road trip the next day. I will be really proud of myself if I can get all this done myself. (Well with Mr. B's help of course.)

I hear the rascals fighting once again. That must be my cue to get off the computer. Not sure I will be able to make it another hour and a half if they keep up the shenanigans that have been going on all day.

No comments: