Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Yesterday really took a toll on me. By the time I finally got in bed last night I was too tired to even close my eyes. I was mentally, physically and emotionally exhausted. What did I do yesterday? I really can't tell you other than breaking up numerous fights. I was sleeping so hard at 4am when Mr. B woke me up to ask if he could take my car that I asked him if it was Christmas eve.

The ice is even worse today since we got freezing drizzle (whatever that is) last night. The temp still hasn't gotten above freezing, but my school is open today. There are hardly any area schools open so I am not sure why we are. I am actually looking forward to go to work and the post office this afternoon. What am I going to do once I no longer have this escape. My boss emailed me yesterday to tell me that they hired someone who will start at the beginning of the year. This is actually starting to become real.

No comments: